Pennsylvania Farmhouse Breakfast
The essential items you need to make a traditional, hearty, farmhouse breakfast!
A Pennsylvania farmhouse favorite breakfast, plenty of bacon, smoked sausage and fluffy pancakes topped with Pennsylvania maple syrup.
Pennsylvania Farmhouse Breakfast includes:
- John F. Martin Bacon
- This original naturally hardwood smoked bacon is meaty and delicious!
- 1 pound
- PA Maple Syrup
- 16 oz.
- New Hope Mills Complete Restaurant Style Pancake Mix
- Complete is made with whole eggs and real sweet cream Buttermilk already in the mix, so you can just add water! It uses our classic 3 Grain Flour Blend, and has no synthetic colors or flavors.
- 32 oz.
- John F Martin Ham
- Deliciously moist, tender and flavorful.
- Perfect for any family meal or celebration.
- 1.5-2 pounds
- Red Raspberry Jam
- 14 oz.
- Local Honey
- 16 oz.
From 2002- 2007 we operated a bed and breakfast on our farm. It was known as a “farm stay” because guests could enjoy becoming a part of our working farm. They could help with milking the cows, feeding the calves, and collecting eggs from the chickens. Guests always enjoyed the hearty homemade breakfasts we served. Some favorites were apple french toast and pancakes in the shape of farm animals. I always served fresh fruit and enjoyed an emphasis on presentation and freshness. I used local products as much as possible. Breakfast is my favorite meal to serve to guests. I love the smells that fill the kitchen in the morning. It begins with coffee brewing, then bacon on the griddle, and some cinnamon and sugar wafting from the coffee cake in the oven. Folks came from all over the world and country and included a state senator! – Roberta Rotelle