In order to avoid any delays over the weekend. Orders placed after (ex. 1:00 on Thursday) will be shipped out the following Monday.
Six Year Cheddar
Super sharp, when you cut into this cheese you will know it is good and aged. It is an amazing treat for cheddar lovers who enjoy aged and sharp.
Approx. 8 oz.
Cheddar Cheese history
Cheddar is the name of the cheese, the name of the gorge in England where this cheese originated and the name of a step in the make procedure that differentiates this family of cheeses.
- Color: Ivory
- Texture: Dense and smooth, more elastic when young, becoming more crumbly with extended aging.
- Flavor: Mild when young, becoming sharper with age.
- Typical Composition: 39% maximum moisture, 50% minimum milkfat solids.
- Melts well, aged cheese ideal for cream soups and sauces.
- Slices and shreds well for use on sandwiches or as a topper for hot or cold appetizers and entrées.
We guarantee all products to arrive in satisfactory condition to the address given if delivery can be made when first attempted. Delivery services will not forward our packages and many of our gifts can’t stand reshipping. We cannot assume responsibility for perishable products if we are given an incorrect address.
Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. Consideration is given when shipping to warmer climates to ensure fastest shipping methods. We ship our products UPS or USPS.
Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday. When shipping to warmer climates, we avoid shipping over the weekend.
Most orders arrive between 3-6 business days, depending on processing time and destination. If you would like your order to arrive on a specific time frame, please make note of this in the comment section of your order.